Members of the Progressive Alliance are welcome to add and promote their events on our website in addition to their own calendar on Facebook or their own websites. Also check out the latest blog posts that may have news on the Community Calendar or other events!
STAY UPDATED on FACEBOOK for upcoming events at: https://www.facebook.com/pg/ieprogressivealliance/events/
If your event is not on Facebook -- you can have add your event to the google calendar below by emailing the Progressive Alliance.
Come join us and help plan an IE Progressive Alliance Post-Election Webinar & Virtual Expo to take place after the 2020 election on December 5.
The goal is to continue to get more people involved in progressive causes at the community level and demonstrate that voting is just ONE part of civic engagement. Come share your ideas and thoughts in planning this event - from programming to panels to outreach. The time is now to take action and reach out to our community!!
Want to get involved? CLICK HERE to download a flyer with details on how you can get involved!
Participate in a virtual expo of groups, organizations, and campaigns active in the Inland Empire for FREE.
Two ways to share information to our members and audience:
- Share a pre-recorded video.
- Give a live update on your group/organization/campaign during the webinar.
- Each organization, group, campaign will receive 90-seconds to share.
- Be sure to include contact info (website, email, phone, etc) and regular meeting times and activities. Logos and artwork is encouraged!
- Send/share pre-recorded videos to email@example.com OR RSVP for a live presentation slot by Thursday, December 3rd at 9pm.
- Expo presentations schedule will be compiled and released at weekly 3pm planning call on December 4th.
Any questions? Text Bobbi Jo at 909-262-2880!