DO NOT CALL 911 for general information on coronavirus.
|San Bernardino County residents||call 2-1-1 for general information and resources about the virus||You can also text your zip code to 898211 with your question|
|Riverside County residents||call 2-1-1 for general information and resources about the virus|
|Los Angeles County residents||call 2-1-1 with any questions on coronavirus||You can also text 52211, using the keyword COVID|
A good source information at http://www.211.org/services/covid19
Governor Newsom has launched a one-stop website for COVID-19 which highlights steps you can take to stay healthy and resources available to Californians impacted by the outbreak, including paid sick leave and unemployment assistance.
For more information on COVID-19, check with these sources:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC, National)
- State of California
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH, State)
- San Bernardino County Department of Public Health (SBCDPH, County)
- Riverside County Department of Public Health (RIVCOPH, County)
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Health (LCDPH, County)
Social Security Administration offices are now CLOSED for in-person service.
- SSA online services are available at www.socialsecurity.gov.
- Local offices will continue to provide critical services over the phone.
If you cannot complete your Social Security business online, please call 1 (800) 325-0778.
- Click here for a full list of automated telephone services.
Do you like this post?