The date of the event is January 19, 2019
9am-1pm (setup begins at 8am)
- In order to provide maximum community exposure, all participants agree to staff vendor booth for the entire event AND commit to outreach efforts to your own membership and circle of influence.
- All vendors MUST agree to the Unity Principles.
- Suggested tabling/booth supplies include sign-up sheets, signs/banner, upcoming events calendar, handout/flyers and an item for raffle/giveaway.
- A directory of organizations will also be compiled for participants and attendees based upon the information provided here. Please be sure to include social media links and websites, as well as contact information and general purpose/mission or description of the organization or group.
- IE Progressive Alliance will provide table and chairs, and inclusion in the directory of organizations. Tables will be outside. An ez-up tent/canopy is not allowed by the City of Riverside.
- Also not allowed by City of Riverside are "sales activities" and any distribution of food to the general public (paid or unpaid). Signs indicating that "Contributions/Donations Welcomed" may help avoid any noncompliance issues with the city.
- NEW This year, in order to complement the march's theme of "Truth to Power" we will be providing teach-in sessions to get folks more involved and learn how to take action. If your organization would like to reserve a time slot, you can indicate that in this application process.
The person completing this application acknowledges that they are authorized to represent the organization for which they are requesting a table, and that they and the organization, including staff and volunteers agree to the Unity Principles and a spirit of cooperation and community.