Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1647636945523878/
After the screening of "White Like Me" by the Citizens Action for Peace at the Redlands United Church of Christ a few of us are going to meet up at the coffee shop down the street for a quick discussion on organizing for Bernie Sanders and how we can partner with other organizations.
In particular, the Sierra Club's local organizing efforts -- since that's what spurred on this meeting.
But others, as well.
I can bring (Bobbi)
- info on the weekly California breakout calls the campaign is hosting.
- local Democratic clubs meeting and contact info
- list of a few other organizations / potential partners in the area
- invite to the Debate Watch Party in Fontana at Bud's Pizza
You can bring
- anything that you think is relevant
- yourself and a friend (or two)
- your ideas and energy!
Don't forget to stay updated at the www.BernieSanders.com/toolkit website for organizing tools, guides, flyers, and more.
1580 Barton Rd
Redlands, CA 92373
Google map and directions