If you have been impacted by COVID-19, you may be able to delay rent payments and/or avoid eviction. If you are unable to pay your rent due to COVID-19, you must notify your landlords in writing no later than seven days after your rent is due.  Know your rights as a renter -- click HERE for tenant protections made by Inland Counties Legal Societies. (Note: the document does not represent legal advice; please consult an attorney for legal advice). 

Additional Resources

Inland Counties Legal Services, Inc. (ICLSI)
Offers legal services to low-income persons residing in Riverside and San Bernardino Counties.

Appointments/Intake Line: (888) 245-4257
Senior Line: (800) 977-4257

Inland Fair Housing and Mediation Board (IFHMB)
IFHMB does not provide legal services, but information, understanding of rights, and informal mediation between the landlord and tenant.

General Line: (909) 984-2254
To report housing discrimination: (909) 984-2245 ext. 175
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]

Housing Authority of San Bernardino County (HASBC)
Provides resources for individuals living in HASBC housing in San Bernardino County. 

San Bernardino Office: (909) 890-9533
Upland Office: (909) 982-2649
Victorville Office: (760) 243-1043

Housing Rights Center
Offers resources for tenants and landlords for LA County.

Phone: (800) 477-5977
Email: [email protected] 


Neighborhood Legal Services of Los Angeles County
Pomona Self-Help Legal Access Center
Provides resources for LA County residents who may be served an eviction notice despite hardship due to COVID-19.

General Help Line: 1 (800) 433-6251 (Mon-Fri, 9 AM to 5 PM)
Pomona Self-Help Legal Access Center Line: (818) 485-0572
Email: [email protected]

Showing 1 reaction

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.
  • Liduvina Kirby
    commented 2020-09-14 19:11:48 -0700
    this information you provide expired May 2020. today is 09/14/2020 there has been State Legislature updated since so Why hasn’t this information been added/updated here?
    how does this affect San Bernardino County?